Our full range of interdisciplinary services, combining the Institute for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, the Clinic for Radiation Therapy and Radiation Oncology, and the Clinic for Oncology and Haematology, Palliative Medicine, integrate in a single location all procedures for treating breast cancer, from breast-preserving therapy to breast reconstruction. Therefore, in choosing breast surgery, radiation therapy, and medical oncology interventions, we can fully do justice to your personal preferences and include complementary treatments in your personalised plan.
- High-resolution breast sonography and ultrasound-directed biopsy and localisation
- Breast-preserving operations and onco-plastic breast surgery
- Breast cancer treatment in men and gynecomastia
- Therapeutic and prophylactic breast surgery
- Sentinel lymph node diagnostics and tissue-sparing lymph node surgery
- Unlimited range of reconstructive techniques with the greatest safety
- Immediate reconstruction as part of skin-sparing mastectomy (SSM) with simultaneous reconstruction, or later reconstruction after standard mastectomy
- Reconstruction with implant technology
Silicone prostheses / expanders
- Reconstruction using the patient’s own tissue taken from the abdominal wall or back
- Secondary and tertiary surgical interventions with the aim of maximum safety
- Surgery for recurrences with and without breast preservation
- Breast surgery in conjunction with intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT)
Individualised surgical plans: corrections of malformations, breast reduction and breast enlargement, all techniques for corrective breast surgery.